Thursday 29 December 2011

STORY INFO: Beyblades Bites

Yes! I have finally uploaded another chapter of this beautiful story for you and to make it even better, this one is quite saucy.
But you have to read it to find out what happens, I'm currently working on a website and a couple of blogs so I wont be able to get another chapter out today but give it time.

I really would love some feedback on this chapter but obviously there isn't much chance of that happening because no one ever seems to give me feedback even though I ask for it all the time. Would it take so much for someone to leave a comment? God knows!

Either way here is the link for the chapter and if you are reading this please let me know what you think! It's very important to me.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/2989095-beyblades-bites-a-battle-breaks

No comments:

Post a Comment