Tuesday 27 December 2011

STORY INFO: Beyblades Bites

I would be over the moon if my beyblade story was doing so well, but it's not. Perhaps it's a bit late to be doing a story on beyblade but it would be nice for people to just read the story and then let me know if they don't like it.
I think the story is coming along nicely it's taking a while to get the chapters out but that's just because I need to do my research on beyblade again. Either way I'm going to start promoting it on this website as well. I guess I just really want people to love this story or to get some kind of feedback on it.

Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/2900134-beyblades-bites-what-happened-to-her

Please let me know what you think of it, because it does honestly mean a lot to me. Actually I'll show you a picture of drew of beyblade when it was out, I'm actually starting to draw the original cast a bit more now but that's just because I'm trying to get good at drawing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment