Thursday 22 December 2011

STORY INFO: Beyblades Bites

I have posted the third chapter of this story and have done a fair bit of research to familiarise myself with characters and teams, don't forget their bitbeat's. It's taken a little while and I still have some more to find out but it'll be worth it in the long run, I know that once I get all the information I'll be able to add all the details I can to the story and even begin to open up the plot of the story. I would love to be able to get the full potenital of this story.

I'm not sure if I want this story to be a full blown romance, or perhaps a drama. I'm not sure what I do know though is that I am liking the plot I have so far and may do my best to improve it as much as possible. I don't like the idea of the whole story being about Tyson he'll be an important character but no more than that. I would prefer Kai, Ray and also Hilary to be the main characters in my story.
Perhaps this is because they are so under used, I want excitement and a thrill. What better characters then those three, plus my own character. Which of course will add quite a bit of spice. My character is named Serena and I believe to say she'll be quite the character once you get to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment