Monday 19 December 2011

STORY INFO: Beyblades Bites

I enjoyed watching Beyblade when I was younger and wrote quite a few stories on the programme, after taking a look through my older stories I can across one that I wrote when I was 14 years old.
The story is bad.. I mean the whole thing sounds quite bad, and I write 'she said' and 'he said' a lot. So after working through the story and altering a lot of information, characters and actual story I've decided to begin reposting it. So far I've managed to write up one complete chapter and have added a couple pages worth of story, which wasn't on the original.



I hope you all enjoy it, after posting the chapter the next thing I had to do was create a book cover and there it is above. Hope you enjoy it, may be worth a read. I know it's got 15 reads so far, lets hope the numbers go up extremely quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment