Wednesday 30 November 2011

STORY INFO: General Story Update

I am honestly SOOOOOOO sorry that I haven't updated my stories in what feels like forever, but I am honestly doing everything I can to catch up on college work.. which seems to be getting bigger everyday. I have now got myself a job at Argos so that'll be taking away more of my time but I can always make room for some writing somewhere. Just give me a moment to get myself organised and then everything should be back to normal.


Don't forget we also have a Christmas Holiday coming up which means I will be having myself some free time for writing and college work, so things shall be looking up. I know how annoying it can be when people don't upload so I do feel your pain. But I also know how great it feels when they do, so stay positive and hopefully I'll get myself sorted in no time straight. Cross your fingers and wish me luck people.


Enjoy, what's been posted so far. Perhaps read it again so you don't forget it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment