Tuesday 11 October 2011

Pausing For A Moment

Yep, your read that title right.

I am pausing all my stories just for a week, maybe..

This is only because I have to work very hard on my college work at the moment, and give it all my attention. I know this is going to be hard, not only on me but on you to. I want you to enjoy the chapters that are up at the moment, and I'll do my best to work on the rest of the chapters in my spare time, whenever I have spare time.


I don't want this break from my stories to last too long, but for some reason I have a habit of letting things get on top of me.

Hopefully I can get this problem sorted quickly and get on with what I love most, and that's making all you lovely fans happy. While reading my stories of course! :)


Enjoy for the moment, and don't worry this break won't last too long.

I'll get chapters up so soon, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment