Tuesday 4 October 2011

SNEAK PREVIEW: Captain America - Losing Control



It was her face as she screamed, then the blast. As I stood still doing the one movement I managed to do pressing my hand across my mouth making sure I didn't vomit. The stench of her skin still lingered in the air, Steve's face was a picture. Only for a second did he stay still, before I knew it he was punching the life out of the man who did it, the who disintegrated the beautiful woman that once stood at the flat door along the hall from ours. 
            I wanted to scream, the only problem was it felt like the air had been sucked from my lungs. I took one more look at Steve and he pointed towards the stairs, I took my chance and ran. Hoping to god my legs would last long enough to get me far away.


To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment